Personal Information and Identity
Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or
disproves identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and
- Identity Verification. These important database searches prove or disprove
identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses
reported on credit applications
- Also Know As (aka's). Discover other names associated with subject's Social
Security Number (SSN). Search and Verification. Has your subject used other
Social Security numbers in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
Current and Previous Addresses. Database returns periods of occupancy
- "Phone Summary"
- National Death Index
- Evictions Search
- Bankruptcies - national search by name
- Federal Civil and Criminal Courts Search - all federal courts, all regions
- National Wants and Warrants
- Federal Criminal Courts Search. All Regions, All Courts searched
- FBI's Most Wanted
- Sexual Offender Search - State's Databases of Sexual Offenders
- Criminal Traffic & DUI's
- Nationwide Criminal Record Search (DPS/AOC/DOC)
This report searches
multiple criminal record sources which includes federal fugitive files,
department of correction, inmate search, prison parole and release files,
national convicts database, probation records, and possibly records from other
- State search includes subject's entire state of residence. Covers a seven
year history, both felony and misdemeanor. You get detailed records including
state police arrest records, suspended sentences, dismissals, probation,
incarceration records and those involved in pre-trial intervention.
- County Criminal Record Search
Note: Some states impose a surcharge - paid by requestor (You will be notified
prior to conducting a search).
- OFAC Database: The Office of Foreign Assets
Control, (lists criminals and terrorists around the world).