Personal Information and Identity Verification
Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or disproves identity;
discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses.
- Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or disprove
identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses
reported on credit applications
- Also Know As (aka's). Discover other names associated with subject's Social
Security Number (SSN). Search and Verification. Has your subject used other
Social Security numbers in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
Others Associated with Subject's SSN
- Current and Previous Addresses. Database returns periods of occupancy
- Names of Persons at each address subject has resided. May include spouses,
family members, roommates, and live-in lovers
- Phone Summary
- Subject's Residence, Property Owners
- Possible Properties Owned by Subject
- Possible Associates
- Possible Relatives
- Possible Neighbors
- National Death Index
- Credit Header Search
- Driver's Record History and Violations.
Note: Driving History Information may include Subject Name & Mailing Address,
State of previous DL, Offense Date, Offense Description, Conviction Date,
Possible Adjudication, Offense/Court Location. Certain states return no personal
data. Other restrictions may apply. Some MVR regulations require permissible
Business Associations & Professional Information
- Company Name Search
- Business Search (Secretary of State Office)
- Partnerships & Corporate Affiliations
- Professional License
- FAA Registrations
- Credit Report (Additional Fee - Signed
- Nationwide Property Ownership Records
- Deed Transfers
- Motor Vehicles Registered. May also include vehicles owned by others living
at the subject's address
- Boats Ownership
- Aircraft Ownership
Civil Court Records
- Bankruptcies - national search by name
- Federal Civil and Criminal Courts Search - all federal courts, all regions
- Federal Criminal Courts Search. All Regions, All Courts searched
- Sexual Offender Search - State's Databases of Sexual Offenders
- Criminal Traffic - DUI's
- Nationwide Criminal Record Search (DPS/AOC/DOC)
This report searches
multiple criminal record sources which includes federal fugitive files,
department of correction, prison parole and release files, national convicts
database, probation records, and possibly records from other state agencies.
- State search includes subject's entire state of residence. Covers a seven
year history, both felony and misdemeanor. You get detailed records including,
suspended sentences, dismissals, probation, incarceration records and those
involved in pre-trial intervention.
- County Criminal Record Search *Note: Some states impose a surcharge - paid
by requestor (You will be notified prior to conducting search).
Database: The Office of Foreign Assets Control, (lists criminals and terrorists
around the world).