Individual Database Searches
OFAC Patriot Act Search
Search the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), database to make sure your
applicant isn't on the government watch list.
When should I use a OFAC Patriot Act search?
This product should always be requested regardless if you are granting credit or
screening applicants. In response to the Patriot Act, it is required by law that
all businesses screen applicants against OFAC.
What is OFAC?
The Office of Foreign Assets Control, a government watch office, maintains the
list of criminals and terrorists collected from databases around the world. This
database was created as a result of the USA Patriot Act.
What information is returned?
A status of "Clear" is returned if your applicant or business isn't on the list.
What sources are searched?
- Terrorist Exclusion List
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Bank of England Consolidated List
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- OSFI Consolidated List - Canada
- DTC Debarred parties
- OFAC Sanctions Programs and Country Summaries
- OFAC's Specially Designated Nationals & Blocked.Persons
- European Union Terrorism List
- United Nations Consolidated List
- Unauthorized Banks
- World Bank Debarred Parties
- Australian Dept. of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Non-cooperative Countries and Territories
- Interpol Most Wanted
- FBI Watch Lists
- FBI Most Wanted
- FBI Most Wanted Terrorists
- FBI Seeking Information
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted
Individual Database Searches (MEMBERS ONLY)
As soon as you
Submit your Membership Application (NO FEES) you will be be able to
order this Report.