Aircraft - FAA Registrations - FAA Airmen -
Aircraft - FAA Registrations - FAA
The Aircraft file contains United States Aircraft registrations
from the Federal Aviation Administration for the entire United States. This file
is updated monthly.
What sources are searched?
Federal Aviation Administration
What information is returned?
- Aircraft Owner: Joseph A Subject
- Address: 1806 Dexter ST. Cornville KY 12345 Country: US
- Registration Type: Owner
- FAA Region: Southeast Registration Mark (N-Number): N-4395B
- Serial Number: 9579504
- Aircraft Type: Fixed Wing Single Engine
- Engine Manufacturer: Lycoming
- Engine Model: 0-235 SERIES
- Engine Type: Reciprocating
- Number of Engines: 1
- Aircraft Year: 1988
- Aircraft Manufacturer: Piper
- Aircraft Model: PA-38-112
- Aircraft Category: Land
- Number of Seats: 2
- Aircraft Weight: Class 1 (UP to 12,499)
- Average Cruising Speed: 183 mph
- Airworthiness: Standard
- Last Verified Date: 10-10-2001
- Registration Certification Date: 09-15-1995
Individual Database Searches (MEMBERS ONLY)
As soon as you
Submit your Membership Application (NO FEES) you will be be able to
order this Report.